Sacred Space with Dr. Alexina Mehta
I have the pleasure to host Dr. Alexina Mehta, a naturopathic physician based in Vancouver, Canada. Each visit she brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and light to us through her teachings, workshops, ceremonies and individual wellness consultations. Please find her full biography of studies, trainings, public speaking and more on her website.
Join us for her workshops in 14-18 March 2018
in and around Geneva !
Devi (Goddess) Yoga Dance Experience
Shamanic Journeying and Dreaming Workshop
Awakening Your Inner Healer
Divine Mother Ceremony and Celebration
Essential Oils Workshop with Yoga Practice
Schedule an Individual Wellness Consultation
More information + register here.
Awakening your Inner Healer
and Divine Mother Ceremony
On Saturday, 17 March we gather at the warm, welcoming Maison des Rêves
in Mornex, France for this beauty-filled, insightful and empowering
day together. Women and men welcome.
Our full day experience begins with arriving
and getting comfortable with tea and snacks (9:30)
Awakening Your Inner Healer workshop (10:00-17:00)
- Practices to awaken Your Inner Healer: meditation, visualization, breathwork, self-observation, and meditation, shamanic journeying, invocations
- How a spiritual understanding of your health is necessary to become empowered and treat the root causes
- How to Understand the symbols of your dreams for your healing journey
- Understanding the root causes of illness and what you can do about them
- Virtue medicine: The nectar of healing that no one talks about and yet is the most important nectar of all
- Honoring the divine feminine and divine masculine, mother earth, and her medicines
- Natural medicine from around the world: A comparison of different systems and how they can help you (Ie. Ayurveda, Astrology, and other Spiritual Perspectives on Medicine from Mystical traditions).
- Foods, herbs and essential oils in support of the Nervous system, Lymphatic system, Hormonal system, Skeletal system, Muscle system, Skin, Respiratory system, Cardiovascular system, Urinary system, Reproductive system
- Self care and Detoxification practices for Optimal Health
Dinner (17:00 - 19:00)
Divine Mother Ceremony + Celebration (19:00-22:00)
Join us for a meditative and enriching night of shamanic journeying where we connect to our inner divine mother and receive guidance through her eyes and heart. Come with questions you have about your journey and join our sacred space to be immersed in the love and presence of the divine mother.
We will complete the evening with some music and a live dance performance by Dr. Alexina Mehta, who is a bharatnatyam dancer, which is an indian classical dance form that used to be performed for centuries by devadasis in temples and eventually in the royal courts of South India.
Price is 175 chf and includes the workshop and ceremony, dinner, tea and snacks throughout the day.
Car sharing orgainzed from Geneva and around.
Offered in English with French translation possible.
Claim your place here.
We look forward to sharing the day together !
Alexina and Kasey
Awakening your inner healer and reduce stress
Conference at the World Health Organization on Friday, 16 March 12:00-14:00
Devi Yoga Dance Class
Wednesday, 14 March at Yoga Lab () from 19:00-21:00 - 40 chf
Practice a divinely feminine ceremonial yoga movement style that honors Goddesses from all over the world (For example: Durga, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Kali, Aphrodite, Kuan Yin, and Tara etc). We will dance this yoga practice, moving from honoring one Goddess to the next. Throughout the class you will engage in breathing techniques, mantras, meditations, mudras and postures to connect to your divinely feminine energy. Learn how connecting to the divine feminine energies help with awakening your inner healer in body, mind and beyond. Leave feeling empowered, hopeful and peaceful.
Essential Oils Workshop + Yoga Practice
Sunday, March 18 at Yoga Lab () 10:00-13:00 - 55 chf
Dr. Alexina Mehta offers regular yoga classes in her home in Vancouver, British Columbia. This workshop is perfect for you if you would like to learn more about plant medicine and to discover more natural solutions to address your health. She will incorporate knowledge and practices of using essential oils for wellness along with a yoga practice, providing tools for a yoga practitioner or teacher.
Learn about the science and art of essential oils and how to safely incorporate the use of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils for your health and wellness. Alexina will share more on :
• How to use essential oils while practicing/teaching yoga
• Chakra balancing with essential oils
• Safety and Multiple Uses of Oils
• Best oils for women's health and well-being including hormone balancing
• Which oils support sleep and rest
• Come with your own questions and health concerns for Dr. Mehta
Shamanic Journeying + Sleeping Workshop
Friday, 16 March at Yoga Lab ()
18:30-22:30 - 75 chf
Shamanic Journeying has been practised as a tool for self-awareness in nearly every major tradition around the world for centuries. It is no wonder that this powerful tool provides great potential for healing at the soul level.
Dreams are a doorway into our subconscious and unconscious worlds. Learning how to interpret our dreams for our own personal and spiritual development can be a major guide in helping us make breakthroughs in our lives.
In this sacred workshop, you will have an opportunity to learn about both of these popular and fascinating topics.
We will explore:
-a shamanic journey with music and meditation for your personal healing
-understanding the purpose of shamanic journeying as a tool for self-awareness
-the connection between shamanic journeying and your dreams
-how to discern which world you are in when in the journey or the dreaming state
-how to analyse your dreams so you can decipher the deeper symbolic and potentially literal meanings for you
-family constellation work to help you deepen your understanding of the elements of your dreams
-techniques for becoming more aware of yourself while you are dreaming
-how to record your dreams
Dr. Alexina Mehta has been studying and working with shamanic teachings and dreamwork for nearly a decade and looks forward to sharing on this exciting topic with you all.